Friday, July 24, 2009

GARDENING TRIALS

My backyard looks like it is abandoned. We took everything out except the lemon and fig tree. I have been trying to add flowers to make it look pretty. I decided it would be less expensive if I plant the flowers by seed, instead of purchasing the plant at the nursery. Sounds easy enough, right? I mean, plants and flowers grow without the help of people all the time.
I must have planted 3 to 4 packs of seeds. Not one has grown! I put the seeds in the little growing container, covered them up like it says to do. Not one little sign of life. Just wet dirt! I haven't reach the giving up point yet, but my goodness. I think if this doesn't work, I may just buy the plants. I am determined to get this backyard to look inviting!

No comments:

Post a Comment